A busy mum




A busy mum

I had one of those days this week where I felt like I was on the outside of my body I was watching what was happening but I really wasn’t there.  

My life is chaotic on most days and unless I check in and make myself slow down I am going to watch this life pass and miss out on to much.

If you have a child with special needs it adds another dimension of busy to a home. It can be the long winded meltdowns to the unruly amount of appointments you have to attend. It can also be the communication between you and the care givers your child has outside the home and the planning it takes to make that happen.

So I now take a deep breath I stop and sit down. I think what can I do today that will give me a break so I can be present and participate in our journey and enjoy all the moments that make this all so worth it.

Right now the sun is shining and it’s a beautiful day. I’m going to read my book and bask in the sun.
I hope you read this and it encourages you to slow down and do something you love to do.

Thanks for reading

Jess xx

Comments